NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg,120 Veg Capsules
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is naturally produced in the human body in very small amounts, but it is also available through food sources. ALA is unique because it supports the body’s free radical scavenging systems and can function in both water and fat environments.* ALA can also recycle the antioxidant Vitamins C and E, thereby extending their activities.*
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: Take 1 NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg veggie capsule 1 to 2 times daily. ALA is unique because it supports the body’s free radical scavenging systems and can function in both water and fat environments.*
- SUPPORTS GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION*/WITH VITAMINS C AND E: ALA promotes the production of glutathione and can also recycle vitamins C and E, thereby enhancing their antioxidant activities.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a versatile water and fat soluble metabolic antioxidant. It is a potent free radical quencher and aids Vitamins C and E in their antioxidant activities. Vitamins C and E are added as complementary, synergistic antioxidants.
- Brand: NOW
- Item form: Capsule
- Material feature: Nut Free, GMO Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
- Item weight: 0.12 Kilograms
- Unit count: 120 Count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 centimetres
- Model name: Now Supplements 1