Lodge L8DD3 5 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, Black
- Unparalleled In Heat retention & Even Heating
- Seasoned & Ready To Use
- Brutally Tough For Decades Of Cooking
- Made In America Since 1945
- At Home In The Oven, On The Stove, On The Grill Or Over The Campfire
- Easy Hand wash, Dry Promptly & Rub With Cooking Oil
5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven
The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently just like cast iron should.
Product at a Glance
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, braise, bake, roast and fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesnt have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family’s favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm.
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place.
The Lodge 5qt Double Dutch Oven is every cook’s dream with a lid that easily converts to a 10.25 inch skillet. The domed cover provides space for roasts and is great for no-knead bread recipes, soups or stews. It conducts heat evenly with no hot spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control.
- Brand: Lodge
- Model Number: L8DD3
- Colour: Black
- Item Weight: 5.61 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 32.1 x 26.4 x 16 cm
- Capacity: 0.38 litres
- Material: Cast Iron