Branched-chain amino acids are a key supplemental tool for getting great workouts, promoting recovery, and supporting muscle growth through increased protein synthesis – that is, if the BCAA product delivers leucine, isoleucine, and valine in proper amounts. Many products bump up the leucine for a 5:1:1 ratio (even 6:1:1), thereby diminishing the effectiveness of these three potent aminos. JYM BCAAs are formulated strictly on science suggesting that 2:1:1 is the optimal ratio for delivering results.
JYM Supplement Science, BCAAs, 2:1:1 Ratio, Branch Chain Amino Acids, 40 Servings, Peach Rings
$47.25 – $48.58
|Brand||JYM Supplement Science|
- PRODUCT BENEFITS: -Promotes muscle recovery and growth by increasing muscle protein synthesis. -Helps support fat loss, particularly for those following reduced-calorie diets. -Boosts energy for workouts and reduces feelings of fatigue, so you can train harder and longer. -Provides an ideal, clean source of amino acids between meals to keep protein synthesis occurring throughout the day*
- KEY INGREDIENTS – JYM BCAAs provides 3 grams of l-leucine, 1.5 grams of l-isoleucine, and 1.5 grams of l-valine (2:1:1 ratio) per serving. Leucine is the most important amino acid for stimulating the process of building muscle, and it also serves an anabolic function by elevating insulin levels post-workout; isoleucine has been suggested in limited research to help promote fat loss; and valine is suggested to help support exercise endurance, energy, and may help reduce feelings of fatigue.
- SUPPORTS YOUR GOALS – BCAAs are included in both Pre JYM and Post JYM so why would you also want a stand-alone BCAA product? Because, while BCAAs are hugely beneficial before and after workouts, taking additional servings at other times during the day (i.e., between meals) will allow you to support muscle protein synthesis more frequently to help maximize muscle growth.* At these times, it’s more practical and cost effective to have BCAAs on their own.
- GOOD TO KNOW – BCAAs can play a role in losing body fat. One study with competitive wrestlers found that those supplementing with BCAAs while following a low-calorie diet experienced a greater drop in body fat, particularly in the waist, as compared to those taking a placebo. *
- ABOUT THE BRAND – JYM Supplement Science products deliver high-quality ingredients with complete transparency. No proprietary blends, no abbreviated formulas, no concentrated servings. The JYM brand exposed these shady practices when it launched in 2013, changing the sports nutrition industry for the better.