Bausch and Lomb PreserVision Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement, 120-Count Soft Gels
- PRESERVISION AREDS VITAMINS: This eye vitamin and mineral supplement was tested and clinically proven in the 2001 Age Related Eye Disease study to reduce the risk of progression in those with moderate-to-advanced Age Related Macular Degeneration by 25%
- AGE RELATED EYE DISEASE (AREDS) SUPPLEMENT: PreserVision is the #1 doctor recommended eye vitamin to help reduce the risk of progression of moderate to advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration, and uses beta-carotene.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line of ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals & nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health & PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical goods store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we’re focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you’ve used other supplements based on the AREDS or AREDS2 study.
#1 recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD.1 Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb the leader in eye vitamins.2Bausch + Lomb PreserVision AREDS Formula Soft Gels are based on the original, clinically-proven PreserVision AREDS formula, the one and only antioxidant vitamin and mineral supplement proven effective in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS)* AREDS was a 10-year, independent study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that established the benefits of AREDS supplementation for people with moderate-to-advanced AMD. Directions Take two soft gels daily; one in the morning, one in the evening with a full glass of water and during meals. Current/Former Smokers: Consult your eye care professional about the risks associated with smoking and beta-carotene. * This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.1 Wolters-Kluwer Pharma Solutions, B+L Brand Management Report, 5/13/112 March 2009 Retinal AMD Tracker, Decision Analysts, Inc.
- Brand: Bausch & Lomb
- Item form: Softgels
- Flavour: Areds Soft Gels
- Item weight: 4.5 Ounces
- Unit count: 120 count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 127.57 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 May 2020
- Manufacturer : Bausch & Lomb
- Item Model Number : AB53230
- 2,847 in Multivitamins & Minerals